Thursday, September 6, 2007

I'll begin by saying thank you to Brian for founding this project. Our friendship over the past year has been about just this: "Grass Roots": just getting out the door, training hard, having some good laughs and conversation, and becoming stronger mentally and physically than ever before. The idea of "Grass Roots" is not a clearly defined one and I don't think it should be. It will change in meaning as I tread along this athletic journey and it will mean different things for each of us, but I think that everybody that becomes associated with this club has an idea of the general sentiment that is implied by the name. My personal contribution to this blog will be primarily in the form of offering training philosophy and advice. I look forward to sharing my ideas with all of you. Cheers,

Jerry Ziak

1 comment:

Bryan Halferty said...

Thanks Jerry, you're a champ!